"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Vacation 2009.....

Over the next few days I am going to post stories and pictures from our vacation! I know I am still way behind.... like a month... but eventually I will get caught up!! ;) Well, I knew at the beginning of the summer that I wanted to plan a family vacation to the beach so we began saving little bits here and there. It was definitely a budget vacation but so worth it and fun!! God provided for the whole thing and we are thankful!! We stayed with great friends on the way down and back, in Atlanta, which saved us money! Thanks Miracle and Dave!! We got a great deal on a condo in Madeira Beach, Florida, near St. Pete/Clearwater on the Gulf side. All of our meals except for one were made in the condo which saved us a bunch of money too. Plus, we was basically just played at the beach which was free!! We had so much fun and we hope you enjoy our pictures!!

No comments: