"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, February 26, 2010

My sweet Hayden boy......

I love my sweet Hayden boy!! He is such a joy and has been such a blessing to our family!
He was such a beautiful baby with a head full of red hair!! He was my smallest baby weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and continues to be on the smaller side compared to his brothers and sister! The crazy thing is that he probably has more aggression then both of them combined!! We always joke that he will be our football player because he always acts so tough!! He loves sports and anything to do with balls! I'm looking forward to see what God has in store for him in that department!
He's so funny because he loves to do everything the older two do but he is also not afraid to do something different and be independent. He has been one super sweet big brother to Asher, especially since they are only 18 months apart! They share a room and just find each other so funny!

He loves to wear a hat which makes Gene happy and he especially loves anything that has to do with the Buckeyes......which makes Gene even more happy!! He has lots of opinions about things recently because he thinks he's such a big boy. He likes to pick out his own clothes! :) He tells me that he's not my baby anymore but that he's a big boy! Right now, he loves to hide from me, which of course the first few times I had no clue that we were playing a game! He loves to run ahead of me to a room and hide! I, of course, play dumb and try and find him.....his little laugh always gives it away!!
A couple of months ago he started telling me, "Mama, you're pretty!!" It truly does melt my heart! He's so sweet!! I also love his sweet little prayers!! I love the way he says, "Dear Lord"! He has the cutest little voice ever! He always ask to pray for our meals which is super cool in my book! Yep, we love him dearly and couldn't imagine life without him!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday sweet hayden!

Michelle M. said...

What a beautiful post, Annie! He seems like such a wonderful kiddo.