"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our first spring visit to the zoo...

We have already had some very beautiful weather this Spring! On one particular day, we decided to head to the Zoo for our first trip of the summer!! Plus, our membership was running out and we wanted to get one more trip in before it expired!
Dax is very excited about the new exhibit coming to the zoo near his birthday in May. The new exhibit will house Cheetahs!! We are all very excited and can't wait for them to come!!
It was so fun to watch Asher will all the animals! He loved it!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Love that last photo! I'm glad you had a nice time.

Erin said...

yes, this photo of asher is adorable! he's in awe... :) glad you guys were able to get out in this wonderful spring weather - I LOVE SPRING!! :)