"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Creek Adventures....

Dax, even as a young toddler, has always loved throwing rocks into water! I never knew if it was a boy thing or a Dax thing? Well, I have figured out that it must be a boy thing or at least a Luidy boy thing!! Hayden and Asher love to throw rocks into water too!!
The big boys hanging out on the bridge!! They really look alike in this photo!!
The boys could spend hours and hours throwing rocks!! 
As you can see Asher enjoyed it!!
Grace throws a few rocks but it never holds her attention that much! She always finds something else fun to do like making paint with rocks and decorating her little brothers!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Great pictures...I love the last one where Grace is so intent on getting that "paint" on :) Looks like her brothers are good sports, though :) :)