"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grace's Barbie Birthday Party......

We had Grace's birthday party at our local state park with our family and friends!
She really wanted a Barbie birthday party so I decided to do a doll cake!!
The doll that came with the cake mold had brown hair, but I wanted the doll to look more like Grace, thus Tinkerbell with blond hair!! :)
 I think it turned out cute!
Up close with Tinkerbell!!
\
Grace with her birthday cake and cupcakes!!
Blowing out the candles!!
Grace really liked this gift!!
10 one dollar bills!!
Grace had lots of sweet friends that came to celebrate but I never got around to take very many pictures!!
Plus, the kids were busy playing on the playground and having fun that they were hard to catch!!
After the party was over, a few of us went swimming at Hotel Nashville in their indoor pool which was fun!!
My birthday girl!!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

What a sweetie! I love that last photo. It looks like she enjoyed her party :)