"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, August 13, 2010

Women's Ministry Conference....

(The one in the crazy hat is our leader, Marilyn. She is an amazing woman of God!!)
A week after the Quelle's left, I got to go to a Beth Moore conference with our Women's Ministry Leaders!!
I actually had won two tickets last summer for any event of my choosing, so we thought it would be a wonderful thing to do as a team!
We had a blast hanging out together as team!
(There are a few more ladies that couldn't join us)
We chose Lexington, Ky, since it was the closest one to us!!
The best part was that I got some extended time to worship and spend time with my sweet Jesus!!
(Time like that is hard to come by these days!!)
He's so amazing!!
God has definitely anointed Miss Beth and her teaching was spot on!!
My mentor Joanie and my good friend Beth R.
It was such a blessed time!!
Plus, I got to roomwith Beth!!
We stayed up till 4 amtalking that night!! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

what a cool event to choose - and i love that you were there, surrounded by great women! :) and how fun to stay up THAT late chit chatting with a girlfriend - very cool!