"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I love about Asher....

Goodness, I love this boy!
I love everything from his crazy hair to sweet little feet!!
He is so much fun to watch and so funny!
I love this age!!
He has some pretty cute faces and expressions that are all his own!
He loves to copy everything his big brother Hayden does!
If I see Hayden jump then I will see Asher jump as well!
If Hayden yells at the top of his lungs....I will soon hear Asher do the same exact thing!
Now, with that being said, he definitely doesn't want help from his big brothers and sister in doing things!! He also definitely does not have a problem letting them know that either..... with screaming! :)
He's also a boy that knows what he wants and usually wants it now!!
(We are working on that one)
He's a loud little dude but so sweet at the same time!!
I love that I can still hold him in my arms and feel his sweet little frame!!
I love his little hands and feet!!
We love him so much and can't get enough of him!!
I seriously could hold him forever and not let him grow up!
****************************************************
Well Child checkup
Height 34 3/4 inches  50-75%
Weight 25lbs 10-25%
Head 50.5 cm 90%

No comments: