"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Final Soccer games.....

Hayden scoring a goal
The soccer season ended in October and here are some of our final pictures!!
Hayden had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again next year!
He was so funny because he would waver between aggressively going after the ball and then totally not paying attention! Haha!
Hayden loved his medal and wore it for a week straight!
Grace had a great time playing as well! She scored some goals as well and really got the concept of the game this year! She is very kind and gracious to everyone, even while trying to get the ball!
 I am very proud of my sweet girl!!
My parents with the kiddos!!

No comments: