"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dax's Haircut.....

Dax got a haircut!!!!
Ever since Hayden got his hair cut, Dax had been asking to get his done too.
Finally, after I took their photos at IU......I got up the courage and did it!
At first, he was wanted his hair back because he thought he looked funny! He even said he didn't want to go to Church because he thought the other kids would laugh at him but that only lasted a day.
 Now he loves it!!
I think he looks so handsome!!

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

He DOES look handsome!

Miracle said...

Big boy haircut! Looks very cute!

Stephen and Michelle said...

He looks so different! But he looks great!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO Handsome!!