"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Children's Christmas Pageant....

The children at our Church Praising Jesus!
Watching kids praise brings tears to my eyes without fail!!
Dax had a small talking part as a sherpherd boy!
All the preschoolers got to be animals in the barn, so Hayden was cow as you can see. He had his back turned watching the others on stage the whole time so this was the best picture that I got. He also may or may not have stuck his finger up his nose in front of everyone!! Haha!
(Which, seriously, is totally out of character for him so it made it even more funny!)
Grace wanted to be one of the dancers which didn't surprise me one bit!
The kids loved being up on stage and praising the Lord!!
"My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul."
Psalm 108:1

No comments: