"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve....

I broke tradition this year in what we usually get them for Christmas Eve.
Instead of buying pajamas this year, I got them Super Hero Capes!!
Please excuse the blurriness.... just pretend they really are superheros and that they are moving super fast. Ha! I had dropped my camera so my flash was broken at that time! It was actually broken for over a month till I had time to fix it! Ugh!
It was a big hit and I recommend them for all kids!!
Especially, if you have kids who love to pretend like mine do!
Hayden was my inspiration for this gift because he loves being a superhero!!
Everyday for the past 6 months, he would ask me if I could tie his blanket around his neck to be a superhero! I thought he would love the real thing! I ordered them online at this Etsy shop, so they were hand-made which was so cool because we got them personalized!
The Luidhardt Super Hero Kids!!!!!
After my superheroes went to bed, Gene and I got Christmas all ready for them!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

What a fun idea!!! So cute!
Michelle