"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cheetahs at the Zoo.....

We told Dax back in the spring that we would take him to see the new Cheetah exhibit that was coming to the zoo around his birthday!!
We finally made to the Zoo, not in the spring, but not too late!
All these pictures were taken with my cell phone because I left my precious camera at home! I was so mad at myself but the pictures didn't turn out that bad!!
We let all the kids feed the giraffes a carrot snack!
I love Hayden's expression!
Asher and his daddy checking out the elephants!!
The new Cheetahs!!
We sat in the Splash zone for the dolphin show!
It was fun and luckily we didn't get too wet!
It was late coming but a wonderful trip anyways!!

No comments: