"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hayden's Combined Birthday Party

Hayden's Birthday cake
We celebrated with friends and family at a local church called Hoosier Harvest. They have this really cool indoor playground. My brother and his wife asked if we wanted to go in on the party with their two kids since they also have Jan/Feb birthdays. So it was actually a birthday party for Hayden, Abram and Aleigha! I'm so sad because I can not find all the pictures from this party. :( I know I took at least 50 more but I have tried for days to find them but with no avail, so these are the only ones that are on my computer. I am hoping my sister-in-law has some that I can use and then put on here at a later date!
Hayden with his race car cake!!
Hadyen with his surprise look, a classic Hayden face!!
Asher trying air hockey for the first time!! He stayed at this table the entire time!
Dax enjoying the drinks!!
We had a such a great time and I wish I had all the rest of my photos to show you. :(
I will post more as soon as I get the ones from my sister-in-law!!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Happy Birthday! They grow up so quickly!

Stephen and Michelle said...

What a cute cake!! I am assuming you did it?

Fun!
Michelle