"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Preparing for the play.....

Sometime in February, Grace began practicing for the Spring home school play. The play they chose this year was the "Wizard of Oz." Grace got to be a munchkin, which at first she didn't know if she liked because she had never seen the Wizard of Oz, but in the she ended up really liking the part!
Grace getting ready at home with curlers!
Here are some behind the scenes photos of some parents applying makeup on the actors and actresses!!
Grace as a munchkin!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

It looks like Grace had a lot of fun! She looks gorgeous as a munchkin.

When I was in high school, I was Dorothy in a community theater production of the Wizard of Oz. It was a lot of fun (and a lot of work- I have no idea how I memorized all those lines!)