"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Soup Bowl....

On Sunday, of my birthday weekend, Grace and I attended the annual Soup Bowl. It's a fundraising event for Mother's Cupboard, a place that provides free meals in my hometown.
All the yummy soups by the local restaurants!!
Our bowl that was made by a local potter!
Just this past year, my Dad took the lead role as board president, which is very exciting for him!
We are super proud of him!!
It was just Grace and I, while Gene hung out with the boys!
It was a good time for a good cause!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

That's cool that the community comes together like that!
Michelle

Sarah V. said...

Love the pictures of you and your sweet Grace! :)