"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wizard of Oz after party....

After the play was over, I wanted to get some family shots with Grace.
Her brothers don't always cooperate but little Asher did this time!!
Instead of flowers this year, we gave Grace a Lolli-pop since she was the munchkin who gave the same gift to Dorthy. For weeks, she kept saying that she wished she had a real one just like it!!
Grace and her friends!
Grace with my parents who came to watch the second show on Saturday!
We were so proud of her!!
She did an amazing job!!
If you would like to see a SmileBox slide show with lots more pictures and set to music then you can go here!!

No comments: