"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camping with my family......

In the early part of August, we went camping with my family. We had a blast even though we were only able to stay one night/2days. The rest of the family got to stay 3 nights.
We camped in Southern Indiana at a place called Patoka Lake, it's near French Lick.
The kids really enjoyed being at the lake with all their cousins!!
Asher and Abram
Dax on a jet ski float!
My sister took this picture and I thought it was cool!! A lot of the pictures you will see in this post are actually from my sister! She took alot more then me and I liked them better!
Aleigha
Gene got designated as the thrower!!
He was throwing them way up in the air!!
They kept coming back for more!!
My sweet camping boy!!
Hayden, relaxing in his chair!
My Dad and sister
Grace and my sister
We even got to play a good old fashion game of baseball!! My Dad was the pitcher and we all took turns batting!! My Dad is such an awesome teacher! He would always take the time to teach me and now the grandkids the right way of doing things!!
Even my mom got to hit one!!
We had lots of bikes so that was another fun favorite while we were there!!
My Mom!!
Little bikes for the little ones!!
Stay tuned for pictures of our train ride!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

It looks like to much fun!!! Glad you could get away with your family!
Michelle