"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, July 17, 2006

Grace's 3rd Birthday......

Grace Makenna Luidhardt turned three years old on July 12, 2006!!!





She is growing up soo fast! We had a birthday party for her with my family and a couple of her friends. She has a best friend named Mikaela Quelle who is actually moving away this Wednesday which is sad. They are only a month apart and love to be together!! Here are some pictures from the party!!

This is Grace in one of her new dressup outfits and the other one is of Grace and her Dora party stuff!! Finally, the other picture is of her best friend Mikaela who is also in dressup attire (the purple tutu) !! Don't they look so much alike??

2 comments:

B,P,R,S & L said...

Gene and Annie,
This is Paula (Helwig) Fannin. I've known the Luidhardt family for almost 15 years. My hubby and I went to IWU, but I don't know if you'd know me Annie. Anyways, congratulations on everything. I've heard a bit about your life from Kurt over the last few years. Is the baby born on June 21st Kurt's, or your brother Annie. You can check out stuff about our family on fannin-family.blogspot.com or e-mail us at bobbyandpaula2002@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon.
Paula

Stephen and Michelle said...

I just noticed that you can take comments on your posts now, so of course I have to leave you one!!! :)

That's sad that Grace's best friend has to move away :(

We are still talking about going camping with you guys in September, so hopefully we can figure out an exact date and get back with you soon!
Michelle