"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

State Fair.........

A week ago Wednesday we traveled to the Indiana State Fair with my dad, my sister and her girls and our little family! It was a fun day and here are some pictures of Grace riding some rides with her cousin Makayla. We rode a few and then explored the rest of the fair. Grace got to ride a horse and pet all kinds of animals!! We do not have any pictures because our camera dropped to the ground and it stopped working!! Stinks!! We have a warranty so hopefully it won't be too bad to fix!!




Here are some random pictures of a trip to a local playground!! Dax rode a big boy swing instead of the baby ones!! One wonderful thing about living in Bloomington, IN is that we have tons of parks, trails that are stroller accessible and playgrounds for the kids!!


1 comment:

AndiJoy said...

They are getting so big! Great pics Annie! I can't wait to see the kids again sometime.....