"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grace's 1st Soccer Game......

On Sunday afternoon, the whole family attended Grace's first soccer game!! Her number is 7!! We mostly took video so we don't have too many pictures!! It is soo much fun to watch 3 and 4 year olds run around chasing a ball!! She is not very aggressive yet and doesn't quite get the whole concept but that is normal for her age!! She had fun and that is what is most important! My sister and my parents came. My brother's son was playing also so his family came to watch too. They have 3 separate games going on at the same time so it is a fun way to see old friends, church family, and people from the community!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

Oh man! You're going to be a soccer mom! Looks like a lot of fun though!