"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful......

Thanksgiving at our house.......

This is the third year that we have had our own Thanksgiving dinner at our house!! We have to miss Gene's family thanksgiving because he works this weekend. (they always do it the Saturday after Thanksgiving) My dad is a chef so it is the busiest day of year for him (they did 620 people) so my family is doing theirs this next Monday........... So a couple of years back, we started our own tradition! We also get a tree and start decorating for Christmas!! It is a fun day!



Grace's favorite was the fancy glasses with sparkling grape juice and Dax's favoirite was the green beans!! Grace also helped me cook throughout the day which is always fun!


Just a few of the things that we are thankful for.......
Our new van....... (new to us)



We have actually had it for one week now!!! It is a green 2000 Ford windstar! Our goal was to just try and find one in our price range with low miles no matter what color or features it had. Little did we know that we would find such a nice van! It has leather seats, which I hear is nice with kids!! I am also getting lazy with this van because I can open both sliding doors on my key chain! It has air conditioning and a radio/cd player which our Neon didn't! Plus plenty of room for three little ones! What a blessing and a praise considering the car promblems we have had lately!! OHHHHH, Gene doesn't have to ride his bike to work anymore, he gets the Neon! (it was getting dangerous)



Some other things we are thankful for....
A God who provides!
Healthy kids!
That "ME Time" went well this past Tuesday and we found enough childcare (my mother's ministry)

No comments: