"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Suppers made easy!!

I have had a few questions about the place where I made those meals this past weekend! Well, first of all, Super Solutions, the place that I went, is only in about 3 states but I found this website that can help you find a similar store near you!! I guess this particular model of meal preparation is becoming popular! There are many different variations out there!! Some have appetizers or music and they really try to make it fun for you and your friends!!

Believe me I love cooking, trying new recipes, and making meals at home but everybody has days where cooking just doesn't seem as easy and it will be nice to have these meals premade! (Especially during newborn babyland) Other great benefits are: it is fun, no cleanup, great healthy meals, and they provide menu choices that you might not have cooked otherwise!!
http://www.easymealprep.com/main/direct02.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you gave us that link. There are several places in Lexington that I could go to. Thanks a ton! I definitely want to try this out.

Heather and Scott Karl said...

Thanks for the link. There's one nearby!