"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Marriage Conference

Gene and I had the privilege of attending a marriage conference this weekend at a local church! It was fun to just hang out the two of us and also learn awesome stuff at the same time! The speaker was Gary Chapman who is a best selling Christian author! The conference was called "A Growing Marriage." It was just so good to be reminded of certain things and get new ideas on how to make marriage the best it can be!! He was very funny and kept our attention the whole day with hilarious stories!! If you have a chance to go to something like it, we would highly recommend it!! Thanks to my sister who babysat our two kids plus her own three!!!!

www.AGrowingMarriage.com

No comments: