"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday was very exciting because the Colts won the Superbowl! I always watch the Superbowl but it was so different because my team was actually there and winning!! It was also such a neat thing to hear the owner Jim Ursay and our coach Tony Dungy talk about God! There are actually quite a few Colts players who have also shared their faith! (Peyton Manning is a Christian and Hunter Smith, our punter is in a Christian band just to name a few!) It was just good to hear praises to God for their accomplishments! Also, Jim Irsay brought every single person and their family that is involved in the Colt's organization to the Superbowl! (janitors included) He paid for hotel, flight and food for the whole time they were down there out of his own pocket!! He seems to really care about people! GO COLTS!!!

PS My sister and Scott got to actually go down to the RCA Dome to the Pep rally on Mondy night! She said it was awesome to feel the energy of the crowd and see all the guys after they had won! Gene and I watched on TV... it looked like alot of fun!!

No comments: