"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, March 2, 2007

Big sister Grace.....

She loves him!!
He was getting his bath in the nursery when the kids got there that morning. The first thing she did was come to my bedside and lift up the blankets and ask "Where's the baby?" She had the biggest smile on her face when he was brought back to our room! She wanted to hold immediately!
She wants to be my "big helper" and she really is a good helper to have on hand!! She keeps telling him that she is his big sister! She also keeps saying, "He is so cute and little!!" It is so much fun to see her interact with him!!













She wanted to hold him the whole time when she was at the hospital! She did not want to give him up to anyone!

2 comments:

Heather and Scott Karl said...

I just want to say that Hayden is adorable!!!!!

And congratulations Gene and Annie!

Anonymous said...

What sweet children you have!! You are so blessed.

Annie, I hope that you are feeling well!