"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A new feature on our site....

Just wanted to let you know that I added a fun little thing on the side bar where I will post things that have been heard in the Luidhardt house! I hear all kinds of funny things these days so I thought it might be cool to share!! ;)
Also, I love comments!!! (hint, hint....... come on..... don't we all?? Okay, I guess my "love language" is words of affirmation) (*smile*)
(I did actually have someone ask me this particular question... so it is not just about me wanting more comments, even though I do enjoy them ;) )

Here is the lowdown:
* First Click on Comments then....
* You can either sign up for a blogger account, which does not take long, and leave comments that way or....
* You can choose anonymous especially since I know most of us have a million accounts with various things and do not need another ID name and password. If you do choose this option just add your name to your comment so I know who you are!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaHa! That is so funny! I can totally see why Grace would ask if God lived in BC!! I love the way kids think!! This is a great idea to post what your kids say! You could write a book of all the hilarious things that children say!!