"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Camping with Friends...





We went camping with the Mowats this past weekend and we had a blast. This is our second time camping together so I am sure it won't be our last!! Our first year was rained out but this weekend was perfect! It's funny how things have changed since we last saw them! The biggest change was that we both have new little ones but we also both have new vehicles and they have a new camper. I wonder what changes will happen in this next year? Enjoy our pictures!

3 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

We had a great time, and enjoy every time we get together! Hopefully this is a tradition we can continue to do for lots and lots of years!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You got some really great photos. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

I love camping! I wish we could camp with you guys sometime. We'll have to plan a time when we can.