"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Family Portrait Time



Courtesy of JC Penneys

We were really happy with the results and lucky that we got so many good ones despite being there for a long time and having so many portraits to do! Only one family portrait turned out right, mainly because Dax wouldn't cooperate, so we may have to attempt that one again someday in the future! Enjoy!

11 comments:

Kurt Luidhardt said...

Since all your kids are cute, you owed it to the world to have several more.

B,P,R,S & L said...

Very, very cute!! That's what we're doing next weekend, but I don't think we'll get a family pic. I haven't decided yet. I still don't know what the girls are going to wear yet!!

Danell Phillips said...

How cute, I'm jealous. I don't think I could get my hubby to do that.

Anonymous said...

How do your children take sure great photos!? They are all gorgeous! And you are seriously going to have to watch out when Grace gets older.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! These pics turned out fabulously! :)
E

Heather and Scott Karl said...

Very nice. They did a good job and took lots of pics and poses!

Why is K & K's blog private?

Heather

Anonymous said...

Love the show!! Im going to do one!! Great family pics!!

Carrie said...

could your kids be any cuter? Oh my gosh...I agree w/ Michelle about having to look out for Grace....she's already gorgeous. Your boys are precious....the pics are fantastic.

Miracle said...

Those pictures are amazing! I'm so jealous. How do you ALWAYS get suck good photos at JCPenney? Ours are always flops, and never that creative! All the kids look great.

dasiefert said...

Great Great Pics!!

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

Oh my word Annie! Your family pictures always come out so great. We are going to go and get some done here soon when Camden is a little older. But anyways your kids a beautiful as always.