"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, January 14, 2008

IMA.......

Indianapolis Museum of Art
It's been over a month now but Gene and I went to the IMA recently in Indy with my dad and sister. They had this special exhibit of Roman art from the Louvre which was pretty cool. We could not take pictures of that particular exhibit but here are some other things we saw. (we could not use flash so some of the pictures turned out a little blurry)

Christian Dior Dresses

It was actually my dad's birthday too so after our visit we took him out to PF Changs!! Yum!! None of the pictures of my sister turned out so I promise she was there!! ;)

Gene checking things out.....
Hayden even enjoyed the museum!!
He is a work of art himself!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I went to the IMA a long time ago. It looks like you all had fun! ki

Anonymous said...

hey! these pics are great. looks like you sanpped a few when the guards weren't looking. we tried, but seemed to get caught every time!
xoxo
e