"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More fun in the snow....

These pictures were taken two snows ago in February......

All ready to go and waiting on Dad to open the door.....

Gene pulling all three on the sled all around the yard......
Going fast......
Hayden and Mommy

Here is a picture of Hayden last year in February in my belly and I was holding Dax! It's fun to see how things can change in a year! Now he's big enough to be playing outside with them!!

Hayden wishing he could go back outside....

1 comment:

dasiefert said...

Maybe we can get together when you come to Ohio. I have off that Sat. We were suppost to go to IN the weekend of the big snow storm. Around Milton. One of our tractor pulling buddies was getting married. We decided to stay home too.