"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Random things....

Gene's 27th Birthday Celebrating Gene's birthday....











Little Trashcan dumper



Hayden looks super cute underneath my desk but he is actually trying to be naughty and dump the little trashcan located there!

Bowling for the first time!











We took the kids bowling for the first time this past weekend. The kids did pretty well once we got the bumpers on the gutters. It was a fun afternoon!!























4 comments:

Kristen Luidhardt said...

Great pictures!! It was good to see everyone at Hayden's party.

Kristen

Miracle said...

I miss you guys!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you all had a lot of fun!!
Michelle

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

I haven't attempted the bowling thing yet. How did they do? Did they get bored quickly? I'll have to try it eventually I am just thinking the worst!
Kristy