"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Deep sea fishing....

On Friday morning we got a nice surprise! Erin called me to tell me that there was room on one of the boats going deep sea fishing that morning. It was not apart of our original plans but I was so excited to be asked and take part in the boat trip!! It was a fun morning and a cool experience for both Grace and I!!









My friends Erik and Erin Eagleman who joined us on the boat!









The picture on the left is of Grace checking out a reef fish! I caught a few fish as you can see but none that were worthy of keeping! I actually got sick a few times on the boat but recovered quickly each time. I really just think it is because I am pregnant. I have never gotten sea sick before but I am really sensitive during pregnancy with that kind of stuff!

Grace and I next to the bird that hitched a ride back with us to shore!!









After the boat ride was over our captain filleted our fish for us so we could take it home with us. Luckily, Erik and Andrew caught some Mackerel that were worthy of eating!! Thanks guys!! The pelicans loved eating our leftovers as you can see from the pictures!

We took our filleted fish to a restaurant and they cooked it two different ways for us!! It was so yummy and the freshest fish I had in long time!!

All of us eating our yummy fish!!!

No comments: