"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, May 2, 2008

The wedding......

The Beautiful Beach WeddingHere are the awesome pictures from the wedding that took place on Friday night! She was a gorgeous bride and he was a handsome groom!! The beach setting was amazing and just made it even more beautiful!!Andrew and Kiana saying their vows!!
The kiss to seal the deal!!
Kiana and Erin
Kiana with her oldest daughter Riley!
Kiana's little girls! Raegan and Riley! After wedding photos on the beach at sunset!!
(I want to thank Erin for a few of these photos which I took from her website!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I need to find a friend who will get married on a beach :)

Anonymous said...

yay, i'm glad you could put them to use! what fun we had, eh? i want to go back, for sure!!!
love, e