"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Going to Florida.........

Florida Here we come!!!
My really good friend Kiana got married in Marco Island, Florida this past weekend. Grace and I made a girl's weekend out of it and we had a blast! (Except for the sun burn on my legs) Here is just the first post of many to come about our fun adventure!
It's 5 am and we are ready to catch our plane!!
(Notice my new hair cut for the wedding! They cut five inches and then did layers!! I like it! It had been a year since I had gotten it cut!)
Just the two of us!!Grace carrying her own luggage!!!
Grace enjoying the airplane ride!! She did so well and pretty much colored the entire flight!







Once we got to Florida our room wasn't ready yet so we decided to get some bottled water for the beach at a supermarket and guess what I did!!!!! I locked the keys in my rental car! So here is a picture of Grace waiting in the shopping cart for the locksmith!! (he charged us a gazillion dollars for a 1 minute job!!) The second picture on the right is of Grace in front of our hotel!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sure was a fun trip! i can't wait to see your other posts!!
-e

Danell Phillips said...

Obviously you don't belong to AAA. You shoud join, don't know how much it is there but it is only $46.00 year here in Toledo,Oh and they cover lock outs,gas,battery boost,4 tows a year and more(free maps,books and discounts). Trust me I should know cause I work there. Glad you were able to have a girls weekend before your little one arrives.

Stephen and Michelle said...

I have to admit I wouldn't have noticed you hair if you hadn't pointed it out...but I think that is because we share a common trait...not being in that many pictures because we are the one behind the camera :) :)

I do like it, though. I think it looks very cute!!
Michelle