"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Indianapolis 500 practice.....

It's that time of the year for the Schmidt family!!!
Indy 500 Time!!
My sister, Dad, Gene and I took the kids to a practice day earlier this May!! I was so excited about taking Dax this year because he is so in love with anything that has to do with Cars!! He definitely thought it was cool!! All the kids had fun and I think the adults had even more fun watching them enjoy our family tradition!!
Dax helping Daddy take Hayden for a ride

My sister walking with the girls........ Hayden and I on the shuttle bus

My sister, Payton, and my dad enjoying our little shuttle ride!!

Waiting for the cars to come out on Pit row!
The boys watching the race cars!!..........This is the face Dax would make every time a car would go by us!!

The kids playing with their racing flags!! We probably had the most fun on these grassy mounds because the kids could run around and be as wild as they wanted to be!!
Enjoying watermelon on a beautiful day and Emma with her mouth full !!

Even little Hayden enjoyed the day!!

No comments: