"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sunflower Time........

I got Grace a sunflower kit for Easter two years ago and that was all that it took to start a tradition for us!! The kids love watching them grow and get so big! We planted quite a bit more this year and some different variations so I can't wait to see what they look like in a couple of months!!
Watering our sunflower seeds......
Hayden even helped out this year! He was pretty good at watering the seeds but he also wanted to walk on them! (Last year Hayden was just a pint sized little guy!)
*****************************************************************
See our past Sunflower journeys here (2007) and here (2006)!!
It's fun to see how much Sunflowers grow so big and yet so fast, but it is even more amazing to see my own God given "sunflowers" growing so big and yet so fast!!
*****************************************************************
These two pictures were just taken today! In one week they have grown this much already!

No comments: