"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, August 14, 2008

State Fair....

Indiana State Fair
On Tuesday we went with my family to the Indiana State Fair which has become a fun family tradition! I didn't actually take that many pictures but at least this gives you a little taste of our day!!







Grace and Payton peeking at the little chicks and ducks!







Hayden and Dax checking out the pigs.......








Just a couple of the other animals we got to see that day! I love the Clydesdale horses!! They are sooooo huge!!!








I thought this series of photos were so cute and I had to include them!! Dax had gotten tired of walking so he was sitting in the running stroller with his little brother! Hayden thought it would be funny to put a car down Dax's shirt which he kept doing it over and over again! Dax just thought it was the most hilarious thing ever!! It was so much fun to see them laughing together and having fun!!

No comments: