"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Day at our house...

Christmas day was fun at our house and I pray yours was as well! My kids had been waiting for, asking about and playing Christmas all month long. They played Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus as you can tell from the picture above! (Sometimes fighting over who got to be pregnant Mary! )They are really starting to get some of the real meaning of Christmas but they still do love the present part!

Grace's favorite was her baby doll that she can feed and it poops/pees on the potty! (Nice eh?) ;) I really enjoy buying all the stocking stuffers and especially for Grace because I can get all these cute little things like chap stick and girly stuff!
Dax, of course, got cars and his big gift was this remote control car which he really likes!
I always seem to find fun candy to add to their stockings which is a big treat for the kiddos!
Hayden didn't need any help this year and opened all of his presents by himself!

He really liked his big dump truck!
Asher just posed and looked cute with all of his presents but I am sure he enjoyed his baby gas medicine the most which was in his stocking!!
All in all we had a wonderful Christmas and tried to enjoy each day! I just love Christmas time and the whole season of Advent! The best gift of all was Jesus and watching my kids want to know more about Him! God is good!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

the kids are so beautiful! i'm glad you all had a very merry christmas. oh gosh, asher is going to die of embarassment when he gets old enough to read back on his mommy's blogs and find out she announced to the (blog) world that he received baby gas medicine his first christmas...haha!!