"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Party by the lake

In April, (yes..I am still way behind) we had a combined birthday party for my sister and her daughter Makayla. My sister's house is situated near this little lake and it made for some beautiful pictures!

Emma and Dax

The birthday girl, Makayla then Emma and Payton!

Payton being beautiful and Asher with Gene's football!
Asher and I
Two of my sweet boys!

All my sweet boys with their reddish blond hair!
I did not get any of Grace because she was off running around and riding bikes. Usually she is the easiest to photograph because she will actually sit still. Maybe next time!
I also want to give credit to my sister for some of these pictures!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Love the photos! They are really adorable!

Miracle said...

I love Asher's sweet chubby face!