"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

After Easter Swimming....

Asher splashing in excitement!
On Easter Sunday, we had the chance to swim at the Hotel after brunch and boy did we have fun! The kids were so excited!

The big kids loving every minute of it!

Asher's first time swimming in a pool!
He really loved it and was smiling the whole time!
Dax could touch in this pool which was so nice! Now Hayden on the other hand is our first child to be afraid of the water. We had to coax him into the pool because he didn't know what to think about it! He sat watching us for a bit before he really wanted to join us!
My little boys and me!!

No comments: