"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter...

Asher finding his first egg!
After we colored eggs that day we did the resurrection eggs! The kids really enjoy opening the eggs and guessing what they represent! We then had our own Easter egg hunt in our backyard.

Finding all the eggs......
*************************************************

Easter morning before we went to Church!

After Church we had a family reunion at Hotel Nashville where we also had another Easter egg hunt.

Hayden caught on to finding eggs pretty quickly! Every time I took a picture of Dax he was putting candy in his mouth!

My sweet little family from a distance!
The kiddos on that beautiful spring day!

My sister with her daughter Dylan then my dad with Asher!

Asher on his very first Easter!
We had a very beautiful weekend with many good memories but most of all we celebrate the power of Jesus' resurrection!

No comments: