"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Race Track.....


One beautiful day in May we took the kids to the race track to watch qualifications. We were joined by my parents, my sister and brother's families. Yep, that is 11 kids to keep track of and 9 of them are 5 and under! As you can see we take up a whole row of seats! Ha!
Pagoda pictures!

Checking out the pits!
My sister's girls!

After the kids get antsy in the seats we usually move to the grassy mounds so the kids can run around!
Asher and Hayden enjoying the track!
The kids waiting for the cars!!
My sister with her youngest and oldest!
I love taking my kids to places that I loved as a child!

2 comments:

Erin said...

glad you all had such a nice time! i love that last photo of the three kiddos...so sweet! :)

Mary SMith said...

great pictures. It looks like you had a great time!