"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Beach and St Johns Pass...


On Tuesday, our second day there, we went to the beach! The kids loved the sand and the ocean! We pretty much had the beach to ourselves during the day because most people were working or in school. We would see alot of walkers or runners on the beach but that's about it!
Gene helped the kids dig the biggest hole ever! :)

I love watching Gene play with the kids!! He's such a good Dad!

After dinner that night we went to St. Johns Pass, which is a boardwalk on the water with a bunch of little shops and restaurants. We got some yummy homemade ice cream and watched the boats go by!

We got to see our first set of Dolphins here too which the kids loved!!
After eating ice cream, we went across the street to watch the sunset!

I am so blessed!!

No comments: