"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Colt's Playoff Game....

My dad got tickets to the 2nd round playoff game, where the Colt's played the Ravens, and I got to go with him!! It was so exciting plus it's always fun to spend time with my Dad!!

The flag they brought out during the National Anthem!!

We had pretty good seats!! They were in the end zone which made it hard when they were on the other side but great when they were on our side!! It's hard to focus on the game when you are in this huge stadium with all the music and stuff going on! Plus, I am a huge people watcher which really caused me to lose focus!! Haha!! We won the game which was awesome!!

I mostly enjoyed watching the game with my Dad!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

how special for you two! your dad looks like he did the day i met him...you've got some good genes, girl! miss you! xoxo

Stephen and Michelle said...

How fun!
Michelle