"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter with my Family........

After a wonderful Easter Service we headed to my Mom's and Dad's for an Easter egg hunt and dinner!! All the cousins were there which always makes for an exciting egg hunt!! We had a section for the smaller kids and a harder area for the big kids!! We even had a few special eggs that had some money in them to add to the fun!!
Asher had no problem keeping up with the big kids!!
 Ali and Makayla
 Hayden and Dax
After all the eggs were found, the kids began the fun part of seeing the goodies inside!!
Some cute pictures of my sister's girls!!
My sister's whole family!!

No comments: