"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Pictures......

I really wanted a good family picture for Easter so I asked my dad if he would take them for us!! I saw these Spring flowers and thought it would be the perfect place!! They turned out pretty good!
It's always hard to get everyone smiling at the right times but we got a few!!
The kiddos!!
Dax and Grace posing in their outfits!!
Hayden and Asher both had cute little faces so I went with closeups!! (a little too close on Asher)
A pretty shot of Grace!!
I couldn't get all the kids to look and smile at the same time in most of the pictures but I thought this one was cute anyway!!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

That is a great family photo! We completely forgot to take family photos on Easter. I was so when I realized that. Oh well.. maybe we'll get some taken this summer.

Stephen and Michelle said...

Such cute pictures!!!
Michelle