"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kid's Day at the Track.....

I was so close to catching up and then we got busy again which means lots of pictures!! One of these days I will get caught up!! Anyways, one of the many fun things we do during the month of May is take the kids to the track with all their cousins. It was also my first chance to use my new camera which was exciting!! I love it!!
I went up early with my friend Sarah and her son Maddox, who is Dax's buddy! She couldn't stay long so maybe next year she can come back for a longer day!
Asher cried a little bit from the loud noises but got used to it pretty fast! He just had to stay near me at all times for the whole day!!
After my friend Sarah left, my dad, sister, her friend's and all their kids showed up. We got the fun opportunity to get free Suite tickets! (Thanks Lynn, Lorrain's mom) I was not expecting that at all so it was a really fun surprise!! I have been to the suites before and they are really nice!
Here are some pictures of the suite from inside! The nice thing is that they have food, desserts and all the drinks you want and it was all free!!
The view from outside the suite was amazing and very high!! The kids loved it!
My sister and her littlest!
Asher and I!
My Dad with his grand kiddos!!
The cousins.....
Grace with her missing teeth!!!
My sister, Lorrain and baby Drake!! He didn't like the sound of the cars!!
My sister with her friends!!
Another fun thing about the suites is the opportunity to have garage and pit passes!! Kids are not allowed in that area so we let my sister and her friends go first while my dad and I watched all 9 kids!!
My sister with Dan Wheldon!!
When the ladies got back my Dad and I got our chance!! We got lots of fun autographs as well!!

No comments: