"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July......

We got to celebrate the 4th of July twice with two sets of fireworks! The first one we went to was on Saturday the 3rd in my hometown!
I love this one because we get to see lots of people that we know!
The kids really enjoyed this one and got to see lots of church friends!!
*************************************************************
On the actual 4th, we got to see the one our town puts on which is also pretty cool!
We parked and let the kids sit on top of the van which they thought was fun!!
Asher didn't enjoy them that much! He's not fond of loud noises and was shaking in my arms! Poor little guy!

No comments: