"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Local Fair......


As a family, we attended arm band day at our local fair!
 It was only $7 and included all events all day long from 12:00 until 10:00!
The kids loved it!!
(So did the adults!!)
I love fairs!!
I always look forward to this time of the year!!

Getting ready for the slide!!
Asher didn't know what to think, at first, going down that big slide!
By the end of it, he was all smiles and ready to do it again!!
Gene and the kid's had a race......
I think Gene won!! :)
We rode the carousal and....
....... waved to mom......
..... and had lots of fun!!
After we rode the fake horses, we went and saw the real ones!
Really wild horses at the rodeo!!
I had never been to a rodeo, so it was pretty neat to experience it!!
I was scared for the riders but most of them fared well! :)
All in all it we had a fabulous time!!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Your family is so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the fairs.