"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, July 19, 2010

Trinity Music Festival......

Our youth had an auction, a couple of months ago, to raise money for youth camp!
 One of the items was two tickets to an all day Music festival in Northern Indiana.
We bid on them and won them!!
We even got the "Gold" seat tickets up front which was cool!
The first band that played was David Crowder Band!
We missed most of their set because Gene had to work that morning but the part we heard was great!
The second band that played was Jeremy Camp, whom we have seen many times but love!!
I love that he's an Indiana boy!
We just hung out in our camping chairs, listened to great music and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
The event was held in a baseball stadium which was cool!
Our seats were in the section by the stage!
Even Asher enjoyed it!!
They did have a kid's area that we took them to in between sets!!
It really was a family friendly environment!!
The last band to play was Casting Crowns, whom I had never seen before!!
They were really good too!
(notice my wet shirt.....Asher spilled water on me!! Haha!)
During some of the songs at the end, two artists painted these paintings!
It was pretty neat and I'm so glad we got to go!!
God is so good!!

No comments: